This week I re-discovered a technique for displaying a random item from a list using XSL. This can apply to both Content Query Web Parts (CQWP) and XSLT List View Web Parts (XLV) and is actually a very trivial piece of XSL.
The technique goes something like:
Get a count of how many items to . . . → Read More: Displaying a random list item with XSL
After a few teething problems, I finally managed to get my Office 365 account (Plan P1) working with the Lync for Mac client. This isn’t a post about how those problems were resolved (update the client to version 14.0.1!) – but rather a comment on a simple observation made when I finally started to use . . . → Read More: Lync Online Observation: Missing Photos With Federated Users